Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First post on my BLOG.


Hello, guys and gals, men and women, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my BLOG. I have been wanting to create a blog since dunno when, but actually quite lazy to do one, haha. After dunno how long i have delayed, i finally come out with a first post, which is what you are reading now.

Still need to tweak the layout of the blog a little bit. And hopefully my 2nd post won't be too long from now. Most of my time of the day is occupied by work and sleep, secondly by anime/movie/games/internet so not really sure when is the 2nd post coming. Will try to post anything here. Don't really have a main topic so anything could be here.

If you are reading this, thanks for visiting an almost empty blog. Do come back and visit my blog again. And hopefully i can see more thing on my own blog soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on ur blog...cmd....bua ha ha ha ha

Borneo Falcon said...

Keep it going man

Andrew said...

budak, apa bikin?

Henry the Macho Man said...

I have always wanted to see such blog specially dedicated to MG (the development of the model)!
Keep it up!
Nice job