Monday, July 14, 2008

Paid to Click (PTC)

This morning when I check my email, I found out some guy called Dominique Mouchlian sent me payment through Alertpay. I was wondering, who is this guy and why he send me money. So I googled for the name, and found out he is related to 07bux.

Then I remembered few months ago I joined this so called paid to click program. I'm sure those of you who surfed internet frequently may have come across the term PTC. A PTC program/website or whatever you call them, actually require you to login to their page, and click on the advertisement link. Another page will then display advertisement for 30secs(most of the PTC program), and $0.01(most of the PTC program "rate" and pay in USD) will be credited into your account. When you reach certain amount, you can then cash out to Alertpay or Paypal (most are using Alertpay now, i read from somewhere that paypal don't really work with PTC now). And most of them allow you to earn a commission from your direct referral.

07bux paid me, after less than 2 months. Can't remember the exact date in which i request the payment, but its around 2 months.


I got PAID from 07bux!!!!!!! Please click on the picture to see the screenshot.



Well, there are a lot of PTC website out there. Some of them are paying. Lots of them are scam. I tried quite a number of PTC, currently I have only received money from bux.to and 07bux. There are a couple more of this PTC program which i'm trying out right now.

Personally I think this is a way to make a little money for your pocket. This is not a pyramid scheme or MLM. No, it's not a get rich quick thingy either, not unless you have a lot of active direct super clicker referrals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great information here thx

btw if you want to get ptc referrals for free and extremely easily check this site..I received 50 referrals in two days.

Anonymous said...

Great information here thx

btw if you want to get ptc referrals for free and extremely easily check this site..I received 50 referrals in two days.

Piggiemily said...

it really works? Teach me teach me!